This blog is pure silliness. It's a way to do something interesting with the Paper Dolls of Tic and Marko that Youth Specialties sent us in their magalog.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Submit your photos!!!!

I've been having so much fun with my paper dolls, I thought others might want to get involved. So, hey, submit your photos with witty captions (or I'll write them, after all, I am a writer) to ShineLikeAStar7@aol.com.

Of course, picture credit will be given to you. Here are some PHOTO IDEADS...

*Take your Paper Dolls on vacation with you. It would be great to have Marko and Tic at major attractions throughout the country.

*Pictures with action figures and other small folks. I'm personally going to take pics of Marko and Tic with my LOTR figurines. The Fellowship just got two more folks. I

*Pets and kids always make for good photos!!!

*Random celebrities or general people like cops with the dolls are funny.

And, we're a creative bunch...I'm sure you have ideas. So send me your photos and let's spend the summer chuckling over the shenanigans of paper dolls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Len said...

Too funny!

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home